Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Before and After-Kitchen Corner

Ok, so I wanted to do something to my kitchen and since I couldn't do cabinets or
countertops yet....I did the next thing paint and reuse......
I had a couple shelves from about 10 years...barn plates and black paint.....
Here is the shelves.....


Here is the process of painting......

Here is my old kitchen island that now is sitting in a corner of my kitchen holding
extra stuff...ie.crock pot, extra food, etc.. the top was in really poor shape!! and I had
sanded it down and it was still looking pretty bad...

Here is the top painted black and my Uppercase Living To Do Chalboard


Here it is all finished!! What do you think???


The canisters were sitting next to the fridge hidden but I think I like it visible...flour, oats, and sugar....oh I did use poly on the top of the island and shelves to keep them looking nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment