Saturday, March 12, 2011

A progression

Ok, just wanted to share with you in one post of my Master Bedroom changes....My sister came over and walked into my bedroom and told me it looked like a designer bedroom....I started laughing and said oh yeah with the huge pile of trash and the boxes of hand-me-down baby boy clothes I need to go through and the baskets of laundry I need to haul down to the laundry room... but she said, I didn't really pay attention to that just how everything coordinated and decorated....Well, Thank God for sisters, since I looked around and was surprised it did look nice (besides all the above I mentioned) so I thought I would post a few pics of the transformation....
Before (09 when we moved in)



Start of the transformation: (Feb. 2010)


After: (March 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment