Thursday, January 7, 2010

I've been published











Yep, you read that right...I have been published, not on the blog, just a recipe I made up for some yummy muffins. I made them about 2 years ago and they turned out really good and made them constantly for about 3 weeks, until my family would eat them no more....well, I saw an ad on Martha Stewart about readers sending in their recipes.. so I did... well I heard nothing more and low and behold about 2 months ago a food editor contacted me... she had made the muffins and wanted to put them in Martha's newest publication: Everyday Food. Of course I said "heck, yes" and sent them the necessary legal papers (ok they sent me something to sign and I did and sent it back). Well, since then we moved and our regular computer still sits on the computer desk, not hooked up...so I realized that my recipe might be in the magazine by now...they had stated sometime between Jan-March... so here is the pics for the recipe.
-Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment