Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Kids Room, Part ONE

This is a blank wall... yes I know I took a photo of a blank wall...
it was supposed to be the BEFORE photo of the kids room, but
I forgot to take a photo of before so I went into the living room and
took a before picture of the blank wall so you can see what the before was...a blank wall....



This is the first layer, the stems/leaves of the flowers....



Ok, it is now done........cute huh!! I purchased two sets in two different sizes so I cut them up
individually and applied them in a rather random pattern...


This is just a close up pic.....



That is Joyelle "talking" on the phone and to show your the size of the flower border....



Ok, hope you enjoyed the newest addition to the kids room, yes this is a boy/girl room, but our son actually liked the flower garden and he has more appropriate boy expressions for his area of the room......
































No comments:

Post a Comment