Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Progress....Master Bedroom

Our Master Bedroom.......
It is a work in progress...
This is a few days after we moved in as you can see just a bed on the floor...
the room is actually quite a bit bigger, it is just half the room in the photo...


Our New BED.....yes we finally got a King bed, and I got the Pottery Barn Bedding I have had in
storage for the past 2 years finally out and we get to use...awwwwww.....LIFE IS GOOD!!




Our newest Uppercase Living expression and yes I have found the one my soul loves....my sexy hubby :)



More photos to come as we add the curtains and artwork....


















Our Master Bedroom is a work in progress...






It is the one room in the house that really doesn't need much






work...












This is a few days after we moved in, notice the bed on the floor..












No comments:

Post a Comment