Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Inspiration

Hi,
My name is Fawn and I have decided to start my own blog....Why?? One reason is I have been checking out others blogs and LOVING them and I just watched Julie and Julia. I also just bought my first home with my husband and 3 kids. It is a beautiful home, but needs a bit of love and lots of finish work. I thought it would be fun to document my life and our remodeling in a blog. For all my friends far away from us and for my new friends. I will be posting photos of the house, kids, and just life in general. So enjoy from Snowy Alaska..The Copper Tree Home

1 comment:

  1. oh... Might I put a suggestion out there? How about a nice cream color with the trim as the same color as the barn (for the house)? Just seems like it might be too much red in teh same vicinity of each other... Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete