Friday, December 18, 2009

Living Room-some progress

Our living room.... was painted a grey DEARY blue and my dh always said it was a color
that "makes me puke in my mouth" I know gross!!! He said it not me...
Anyways that was one of the first things we wanted to change and here he is
starting the color change....we went to Sherman Williams and picked out a lovely
Cottage Cream color (that is what we are going for in our home an Alaskan Cottage)
and he got started that day.... though the pics below are him painting the blue
ceiling into a white ceiling....


Here is before picture of the living room....the star tieback and couch are staying the
rest is changing.... now the paint doesn't look too bad in the pictures, but you have
to trust us it was just dreary!! it basically matches the color of the sky on a cloudy day..





We are hoping to finish it today and tomorrow so will post the new living room and colors soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment