Thursday, December 24, 2009

A few of my favorite things....

These are a few of my favorite things....
Yes, I am humming the song.....
1. my favorite set up for a kids room in my favorite combination of all...red gingham/check
from PB

2. I love this kitchen.... love the colors...lights... shelves...backsplash... Love it!!
from Sarah Richardson Cottage
3. I love corner banquettes...ok, I just love banquettes...
4. I love LOVE LOVE wainscotting and beadboard and big soaking tubs and
huge "I can even dance in here" showers.....

6. Oh, did I mention I love dining banquettes... nope I didn't think so..and this one is
in green my favorite color......

7. I love built in beds for kids rooms and this one is my alltime favorite
a magic little bed for each child....couldn't you just see and hear the giggles
and stories being told...... by Jane Coslick Designs

Ok, I guess that is enough for now.... hope you enjoyed them!!






No comments:

Post a Comment