Sunday, June 20, 2010

Garage Sale Cleaning

Have to say I have a love hate relationship with Garage Sales...I love getting the money for them, but I hate the organizing, pricing, arguing with my hubby about the prices, the set up, clean up, etc....We did one this weekend..and I have to say my opinions haven't changed :) We did make a little money and got rid of some more stuff, but still have a couple tables full of stuff we need to haul to the reuse area at the dump (we accidently left everything out for the night and it decided to rain, so we are just taking the rest of it to the reuse area) So, I guess I will enjoy the money for a few minutes as we have already decided where it is going to go and be glad we are done with that for the summer and got rid of alot of stuff we don't need or use!! :) Oh and we did something fun after the yard sale, after we closed on Saturday, I put a posting on Craigslist that everything was free!! Yep, gave everything else away to the first people who showed up..did if for a couple hours and then deleted the ad, had about 5 cars of people show up and 1 family had just moved into town so they got some stuff for their new place, it was nice to give it to people who would use it and we don't have to haul it!!

~Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment