Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sausage Tomato Pasta Pressure Cooker Recipe


So, I made another pressure cooker recipe today and once again it involved noodles, though this time it was whole wheat spegetti noodles...
This is how I made it.....
Sausage Tomato Pasta
4 link sausages (these were cooked country sausage left over from breakfast)
4 c. of frozen diced tomatoes
1 diced green pepper
1 c. beef broth
4 garlic cloves
1 t. Italian Seasoning
1 t. Garlic and Herb Seasoning
1 splash of olive oil or coconut oil
1 pkg. whole wheat spegetti noodles

First I put the EVERYTHING except the noodles in the pressure cooker (I did dice the sausages in slices) bring to full pressure then let cook for 8 min. Then I took off the burner and let cool to take pressure off then put the noodles in (I did break them in half). I then put the pressure back on and let cook for another 10 min. Then opened it up after a cool down and saw it needed a min/or so on the hot burner to steam off alittle more liquid. Then it was perfect... I did add a little salt and pepper to taste....Yummy!! :)
~Fawn

1 comment: