Saturday, December 11, 2010

Life and Kids...

We have a busy weekend this weekend...not as busy as some of you, but still busy...started out with a 1 year old birthday party last night..then a 7 yr.old birthday party this afternoon...and the Awana Jesus' Birthday party on Sunday...
so it is a weekend of birthdays!! :) We love everyone one of the kids and of course Jesus so it will be a fun weekend, but still a busy one :) I am thankful we don't have recitals/practices too to really make it busy... so I will thankfully take this weekend of birthday parties and enjoy every minute of it...
We had some very unexpected news too on Friday afternoon when my hubby came home around 2pm, he was laid off his job. He was taking it really well and just keep reassuring me God has provided everytime before and He will continue to provide...
I do have to say I wasn't as quick to just trust, I think my words were "What, it is less than 3 weeks before Christmas, we are 10 weeks from having another baby and we have a mortgage payment due!!!!"
I did quickly compose myself and let my hubby know that I know God will provide and I just need to trust God...sometimes it is easier to just vent/complain/question first then you have to let sit back for a second and realize it will be ok!
So, I am mainly using my blog today as a venting board...My husband doesn't want to tell anyone but (my immediate family) BUT sometimes I just need to vent, so here I am venting :)
Well, I guess I am done venting and thankfully my hubby did tell me he has some possible side jobs to do between now and Christmas, he should be able to still keep busy and bring some money home, so Thank God for that and that we have our home, and 3 soon to be 4 healthy children :)
~Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment