Saturday, May 1, 2010

What can you buy with a penny.....

I am very excited today....my hubby and I went to HD while the kids were in ballet and we found the best deal ever!!!! In a clearance basket, a exterior light for our front door....for 1 cent...yep you saw that right a PENNY!! It was $64.98 regular maked down to a penny!!! So, I am now going to wait patiently for my hubby to install it :) (sure beats the ugly motion light now)
oh and we stopped by Lowes, for my hubby to check out a price and we ended up finding our door bell and door chimes...for $8.50......no not a penny but still way cheaper....Ok...thats it....I know you probably didn't care..but as soon as my hubby gets them up..I'll take some before and afters and post them :) I was just too excited so had to tell you :)
-Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment